MPhil and PhD
M.S, M.Phil., M.Phil. leading to Ph.D.
- Relevant Master's degree or 4-years education after intermediate (130 Credit hours), with a minimum CGPA 2.5 in Semester System or 2nd Division in Annual System.
- Candidate must pass Screening Test conducted by the Institute/Centre/Department/College by securing at least 60% marks.
- Candidates having MS/M.Phil or 18 years education with a CGPA 3.0 in Semester System or 1st Division in Annual System can apply.
- Candidate must pass Screening Test conducted by the Institute/Centre/Department/ College by securing at least 70% marks.
- Candidates employed in any Government or Semi-Government Department/Organization must submit No Objection Certificate from the concerned Department/ Organization within 30 days after initial selection failing which the selection will be deemed to have lapsed.
- Provision of hostel accommodation is not mandatory and is subject to availability of seats.
- In case of ambiguity about eligibility, the opinion of the Graduate Studies Committee of the concerned department may be taken into consideration.
- Schedule for Interview/ Scrutiny of papers and remittance of fee will be given by each Department/ Centers/ Institute within the period between given dates.