MPhil and PhD
The following documents must be enclosed:
- Master's Degree (Transcript)
- M.Phil Degree, (where applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate (for students of other Universities)
- N.O.C from the employer (where applicable).
- Recent passport size photograph pasted at the right top of the application form.
The selected candidate for admission must present his/her original documents for scrutiny before the Admission Committee
of the respective departments/institution/centers, on the announced day and date.
International students seeking admission in the University have to apply for admission direct to the Director Admission, University of Peshawar with the following data:
- Application Form (Student Visa Form)
- Photocopy copy of Passport
- 2 Photographs (Passport size)
- Educational Documents
- Equivalence of Certificates
Since the academic session comprising Fall & Spring semester starts in the months of September & January each year, as such candidates are required to apply for admission at least two months prior to the commencement of defined session.