Empowering Role of Youth in Politics
Transparency International Pakistan (TI Pakistan) is working on a Youth Integrity Programme with the purpose of increased public understanding of, support for and engagement in the fight against corruption, with a focus on the engagement of youth, women and entrepreneurs. The aim of this project is to mobilize the youth of the country by changing their attitudes towards corruption; the key goal is to make integrity popular among them.
Objectives of the Event:
Regarding the said purpose, Transparency International Pakistan is sponsoring a policy dialogue in Department of Social Work, University of Peshawar. The objectives of the dialogue are:
- To engage Youth with the Politicians
- Address the main rising issue of Corruption
- Motivate and Encourage Youth’s participation in the decision-making process
- Introduce Youth initiatives to combat corruption
- Promote concrete best practice examples of any innovative and collaborative approaches to combat corruption in Pakistan
- Raise awareness regarding Anti-Corruption Policies
A number of 100 Students will attend the event.
The panelists will include academicians, Parliamentarians and policy makers.