Under Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Project No: NRPU/4422, titled: “Synthesis and screening of GABA derivatives as potential therapeutic agents for the treatment of neuropathic pain” two positions of research assistants on contractual basis are vacant with the principal investigator at the Department of Pharmacy, University of Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applications are invited from interested candidates on application form (attached) for the appointment against the positions according to the given criteria.
|S.No||Nomenclature of Post||No of Positions||Qualification (Criteria)||Stipend|
|1||Research Assistant cum Ph.D. positions||02||Pharm-D/M.Phil./MS in Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Chemistry with no 3rd division in the academic career from HEC recognized, University/Institution. Candidates already enrolled in Ph.D/M.Phil leading to Ph.D (more preferably those working in the relevant fields) will be preferred.||Rs. 25000/month|
Terms and conditions of the Contract:
- The contractual appointment will be valid for six month period, renewable on six months basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- All academic credentials of the selected candidates will be open to scrutiny/verification.
- Applications will be submitted to the office of the Department of Pharmacy University of Peshawar, addressed to the principal investigator of the project.
- Application along with attested copies of all degrees, diplomas, merit certificates, DMCs and research publication(s) should reach the undersigned on or before August 29, 2016.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained
- Test and interview will be held on September 7, 2016 at 10:00 A.M in the department of Pharmacy, University of Peshawar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview.
- All the successful candidates in test must appear before selection committee in person.
- Selected candidates will be required to fill and sign an Affidavit on Stamp paper of Rs. 100.
- The candidate will not join any other position or job during the period of project.
Remuneration for the students selected in M.Phil leading to PhD programme will commence from the date of successful conversion to Ph.D.
Dr Fazal Subhan
Professor & Principal Investigator,
Department of Pharmacy,
University of Peshawar, Peshawar, KPK.