How to Apply
Fee Deposit Procedure
Examination fee should be deposited in the following banks.
- National Bank (University Campus Only) A/C No: 16100-2
- Faisal Bank (All over Pakistan) A/C No: 0250-145-0000009
- United Bank Limited (University Campus Only) A/C No: 100-7465-0
- Habib Bank Limited (University Campus Only).
- Fee remitted through Money order shall not be accepted.
- For fee deposit through bank draft, the candidate must write his/her name and father name at the back side of bank draft.
Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable if the candidate is eligible.
Form Submission Method
By Hand Submission
Candidate can submit the examination form directly to the examination section(Secerecy) at the concern seat.
By Post Submission
Candidate can also submit the examination form by post with all the required document and fee deposit slip/ bank draft on the following postal address.
Office of the Controller of Examinations, University of Peshawar, Pakistan.