Under Higher Education Commission Islamabad project No. 20-3750/ R&D/ NRPU/HEC/2014, titled: “Voting Behaviour in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: A Case Study of General Elections 2013” one position of Research assistant (MPhil student @ Rs.20,000/- per month) is vacant at the Department of Political Science, University of Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This position is contractual in nature and fixed remuneration. Applications are invited on plain paper for the appointment against the position according to the given criteria.
Nomenclature of Post
Research Assistant (1) (M.Phil. scholar)
BS/M.A Political Science, Pakistan Studies and other relevant social science and humanities disciplines with no 3rd Division in the Academic Career from HEC Recognized, University/Institution.
Candidates already enrolled in M.Phil. (preference will be given to those working under the supervision of PI)
Terms and conditions of the Contract:
- The contractual appointment shall be valid for ONE YEAR period.
- All academic credentials of the selected candidate shall be open to scrutiny/verification.
- Application will be submitted to the office of the Department of Political Science, University of Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Application along with attested copies of all degrees, diplomas, merit certificates, DMCs and research publications (if any) should reach the undersigned on or before November 10, 2016
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending test/interview
- Date of interview will be communicated to the candidates later.
- All candidates must appear before the Selection Committee in person
- Selected candidate will be informed within in a week if otherwise not possible.
Dr. Abdul Rauf
Principal Investigator (PI)
Department of Political Science
University of Peshawar