In the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Islamabad approved project (No.5135/NRPU), one PhD studentship (@ Rs. 13000/- PM + University fee 136000/- for two years) is available in the Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Peshawar. This position is only for two years with fixed financial incentives as mentioned-above. The interested candidates fulfilling the criteria should submit their application on plain paper with needed documents.
Nature of position
MPhil in Environmental Sciences with no 3rd division in the academic career from HEC recognized University/institution.
Candidates already enrolled in PhD program in the Department of Environmental Sciences.
Terms and conditions
- The contract is initially for one year and extendable to two years on the basis of performance.
- Application along with attested copies of degrees, DMC etc should be submitted within 10 days of this advertisement.
- The applicants should also submit their research paper (if any).
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- No TADA will be paid for attending interview.
- Interview will be conducted by the selection committee on 31 October, 2016 at 2:00 pm in this department and no separate call letter will be issued for interview.
- The studentship will be awarded to selectee from fall semester (2016-2017).
Dr. Sardar Khan