- Director's Message
- Organizational Structure
- Zonal Allocation
- Structure of Each Cabinet
- Responsibilities of Organizers and Co Organizers
- The central organizing committee
- Responsibilities on Cabinet Members
- 10% Concession in Attendance
Aims and Objectives
- Polish hidden qualities of the students.
- Enhance creative potentials of the youth.
- Inculcate in students the spirit of healthy competition.
- Induce in individuals the sense of love, sacrifice and service to the entire Creation to make them good human-beings.
- Educate students for all practical ends.
- Prepare students for future challenges in the global context.